We are looking for an enthusiastic Marketing Specialist to help support Shure Distribution UK’s Systems Group division.
Working with the Global Marketing Manager and Sales Manager you will develop content and marketing materials to help promote Shure’s installed audio products to UK AV integrators and consultants.
The Marketing Specialist will assist in the development and delivery of all marketing activity for specific products and implements the marketing plans for focused markets segments for the Shure UK Systems business.
The Marketing Specialist is primarily involved in ‘Product-to-Market’ activities and is responsible for effectively executing plans for product introductions, plus campaign and market development plans. The Marketing Specialist will be also responsible for the coordination and execution of UK and regional trade shows and events.
- Day to day delivery of marketing communications strategy.
- Create and deliver marketing materials required to support marketing activities in focused market segments including sales promotions, channel advertising, trade shows, customer events and other marketing activities.
- Develop and conduct briefings for agencies and other external vendors.
- Participate with national associations, trade bodies and strategic partners to gather information and reinforce position of Shure in the AV industry.
- Oversee successful running of trade exhibitions.
- Promote UK Shure Audio Institute events.
- Execute the UK Channel Partner communications, including pricelists, events, new products announcements etc.
- Implement UK content marketing plan and social media campaigns and manage community engagement.
- UK liaison for PR activities
- Relevant University degree or similar education
- Relevant work experience. Good skills in English and standard Microsoft PC applications
- Reasonable flexibility to work long hours when needed
- Ability and willingness to travel
Send CVs to Andrew Low: Low_Andrew@shure.co.uk
Closing date for applications: Friday 25 August